Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NEW Inspirational Art

Hello everyone - hope you are having a great fall and getting ready for the upcoming fun holidays. It is getting very cool here in Colorado and the changing leaves are really colorful.

I am now offering INSPIRATIONAL ART which will make great holiday gifts. I have several options for the motivational & inspirational quotes and you can always select any photo in my shop to make CUSTOM gift.

Here are some examples of what I am offering just in time for your holiday needs:

LINK TO SHOP: "Have a Beautiful Day"

LINK TO SHOP: "Live, Love, Laugh"
LINK TO SHOP: "Use the Whole Box of Crayons"
LINK TO SHOP: "Enjoy Simple Things in Life"

Hope you will stop by my SHOP Just For Joy Creations Etsy Shop and enjoy some HOLIDAY SHOPPING! It's never too early to begin so that you have more time for the really important things, like family & friends, during the holidays.

Remember the reason for the season,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment