Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School - End of Summer - Already?

This is the end of August and back to school time for many families. For me it means summer in Colorado is coming to an end and I am not sure I am ready for winter and the holidays yet - are you?

I will be changing my shop listings at Just for Joy Colorful Creations Shop on Etsy to NEW FALL & WINTER ITEMS this weekend.

IT IS NEVER TOO EARLY TO BEGIN  YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING!

Here are a couple of great, unique GIFT IDEAS:
(Click on links below pictures to shop)

Great COASTERS - ANY PHOTO you want!
I have three (3) types of coasters to choose from. This set is round Mahogany Coasters (Set of 4) with black metal Coaster Rack. These coasters show off the image so crisp and clear!
Click here to see other TYPES of coaster sets: COASTERS and HOME GIFT SETS
Click here: COASTER SET - ANY PHOTO YOU WANT!

Another UNIQUE GIFT IDEA is a SET including COASTERS and WINE BOTTLE STOPPER and CHARMS with ANY PHOTO you WANT - like these:
Click here: GIFT SET - ANY PHOTO YOU WANT!

Or HOLIDAY CARDS - ANY PHOTO YOU WANT!
Here are a couple of ideas and you can click here for more Holiday Cards,  Fall & Winter Pictures, and Flowers and Nature Pictures. My CARDS SETS are 6 for $12.50 and you can order as many as you like.

Click here: FROSTY GREENS
Click here: RED HOLIDAY FLOWERS

Here is a YUMMY HOLIDAY IDEA: Caramel Apple Idea from my Pinterest Board Just for Joy Pinterest Holiday Board


Here are some GREAT IDEAS for FALL and HOLIDAYS from my friend's shop Cookie Dough Creations

Click here: FALL ORNAMENT

I hope you have a smooth transition from summer to fall and the upcoming holidays. Remember the reason for the season! Enjoy your family and friends and all the great food available le this time of year!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment