Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Now on Flickr!

Good morning! I have setup an account on FLICKR now and would love you to visit and check it out! Let me know what you think, what I should change, and what you love.  
Just for Joy Photos on FLICKR

Setting up "shop" on Etsy to show and sell my photography has been a real learning experience for me. I have learned about more social media sites than I ever knew existed! HaHa


I am now using Pinterest, Flickr, BlogSpot (obviously!), Etsy, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, and WhoSay! I say "WHO KNEW!"

Have a great day and enjoy another of my photos:
Sheila
 Just for Joy Photos on ETSY



Photo Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/justfporjoyphotos
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justforjoycom
Twitter:
twitter.com/justforjoyphoto




No comments:

Post a Comment