Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NEW YEAR'S SALE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you had wonderful holidays and are planning on a great new year to come.
 
Isn't this a fantastic quote“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce. (Thank you for sharing Chris Powell!)
 
Well, I need to reduce my stock of some photo items and I am offering a SALE of 50% OFF on certain items in my Shop on Etsy. This includes canvas-wrapped wall art and high-gloss photo boards read to hang and enjoy in sizes 8x10" up to 16x20". This is a great opportunity to purchase some colorful wall art for your home and office at a huge price reduction! 

Also great for gift-giving items for upcoming birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, and weddings.Get these items now while they are half-off listed price and have them on hand for special occasions that are coming this year.

This is the link to my SALE SECTION in my Shop on Etsy: SALE PHOTO ITEMS

Here are some examples of the items on sale:









No comments:

Post a Comment